Students can apply online at the beginning of Sept. 2014. The Application period for Winter 2014 Programming has closed.
Do you enjoy writing and developing themes? Are you tech savvy? Always looking to scratch the surface of new and cutting edge technology? Have an interest in promoting at live events or mobile filming? We have volunteer opportunities for you!
Riot Radio (RR) offers student members the opportunity to apply for various volunteer positions. Volunteers receive training and support to create diverse programming.
Every position at Riot Radio provides you with new experiences, the ability to meet like-minded students and uncover your passion for broadcasting. Each position involves a different level of commitment based on what you are interested in and your availability. Students can select their ideal role at Riot Radio by choosing the position that will allow them to develop and build new skills in their area of interest. The RR Team is made up of full-time professional staff who support volunteers every step of the way.
• Host your own show, one hour a week for a semester at a time
• Share your interests and areas of expertise, it's your program
• You can host solo or as a team with co-hosts
• Learn how to operate our state of the art audio and video equipment
• Apply your skills in a new way, all you need is a technical aptitude
• Volunteer on your schedule, day or night
• Support our Mobile Videographer & Editor as you help capture, edit, and share
• Film on the go - RR Mobile can broadcast from almost anywhere
• As a crew member you volunteer per event, each semester
LIVE EVENTS TEAM
• Support special events as a member of the Live Events Team
• Learn a variety of roles through different event positions
• Get involved without locking in your time
Fall 2014 Open Auditions: To be announced, as early as August 25th 2014.
Volunteer positions are available at the start of the Fall & Winter semesters.
Copyright © 2013 Riot Radio - All rights reserved.